We’re back and the impact of taking a break from work has had an immediate impact on my physical well being. I’ve suffered from a month of ridiculous muscle cramping in my jaw because of stress. Had I known a trip away could’ve cured my pain, I wouldn’t have spent +$300 on a custom night guard. 0_o I am thankful for our mini getaway and ready to share a few highlights from our trip.
- Eating Bouchon for breakfast every single day. Hello, Easter Bunny! Goodbye, Bunny!
- Enjoying two good reads by the pool, while getting my tan on.
- Dinner at Ichiza, my favorite little nook. It’s too bad Ken had to watch me eat all that food, since he couldn’t have any. Poor guy had a major gout attack on our trip.
- Exploring 50 of National Geographics most memorable photos.
- Watching “Human Nature” while singing and dancing along with the four Aussies.
- Lunch at Grimaldi’s, where we laughed so hard sharing childhood stories, I cried.